[Bf-animsys] Animation Proposal

Nathan Vegdahl nathanvegdahl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 00:10:55 CEST 2009

In general having a pose-space-deformation solution would be nice, yes:
http://scribblethink.org/Work/PSD/PSD.pdf

Or, more generally, applying the PSD concept to allow driving any
parameter based on any other set of parameters.  Maybe it could be
implemented as a special kind of driver?  Dunno.  It would need more
thought before committing to a solution.

In any case, I think there are more pressing matters at hand with the
rigging system right now.  You can already set up corrective shape
keys manually, and I'm sure with scripting solutions it could be made
more automated.  So having a more automagical built-in solution is not
a high priority at the moment, IMO.

But yes, it would be cool. :-)

--Nathan