[Bf-animsys] Animation Proposal

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Thu Oct 1 14:00:40 CEST 2009

WOW Bassam told me that some of the requests were already implemented but I
didn't thought it was so many.

I agree with all your points. I've been thinking a lot about the timeline
stuff and I know it will be redundant to just have the same functionality
ported to it.
So my thoughts went to a pure presentation point of view. Would it be
possible to have the dopesheet or the action editor automatically collapses
all the channel when the space reaches a certain height ?
This way you can have the best of both worlds. When it's lat's say 50 px is
one big channel. The moment you resize the window it unfolds everything
back.

Now that I have internet back at home I'm going to download a new build of
2.5 and start playing with it again. I will probably discuss
everything at BCon if you're there.

Thanks a lot.

Gianmichele