[Bf-animsys] NLA System in 2.5 and Beyond

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed May 6 15:36:54 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've just added a mailing list with the above address, so we can easier
discuss things, others can join even, and we create browsable history
for the talks.

The list topic is "animators helping with the 2.5 animation recode",
and I suggest to kill the list when it gets inactive. :)

On the list now are:
- Joshua
- Bassam
- Jeremy
- Claudio
- Matt
- Nathan
- William
- Ton

Below, just for the history, the original mail from Joshua.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands

Begin forwarded message: