[Bf-animsys] Visualisation Matters

Jarred de Beer jarr2000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:01:31 CEST 2009

With regards to Maya's ghosting ability.  There is a script which duplicates
the mesh at different points in time for you to view.  It may have been
cumbersome as these would be actual duplicate meshes, with a solid
transparent shader.

It seems Maya now has ghosting features, but its usability still seems to be
somewhat obscure.  You can review this demonstration if you wish
http://kaithestuffguy.com/2009/01/22/maya-ghosting/

I'm out of my element here, but with regards to tweaking points on a path.
Would we be wanting to tweak something outside of our control setup that
alters our poses?  Is it impractical from a development point of view, to be
able to tweak a ghosted pose by altering a selectively ghosted control