[Bf-animsys] Visualisation Matters

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Fri Aug 14 13:48:31 CEST 2009

I have to agree that there are a lot of different workflows (I consider mine
always evolving) and probably some kind of option that will let you choose
if you want to see actual previous/next N frames or keyframes should be in
place.

My only concern is that viewport will be cluttered really soon and
performance crawl down.

Keep us informed on your work :D

Gian