[Verse-dev] Hello verse developers!

mail at smokythaklown.com mail at smokythaklown.com
Thu Sep 4 12:54:30 CEST 2014

  Sorry im retarded, i just found the blender verse addon and watched
the blender conference of 2010 on verse. I apologize again for my
confusion, i obviously need to catch up to be able to help out in any
way.

On 04-09-2014, mail at smokythaklown.com wrote:

> I am new to
programming, but i have had a great idea for blender that i want to
contribute to the public domain as my first real python project. I was
directed to the verse protocol to achieve my idea, and as great as it is
it seems like its going into outer space with a never ending list of to
do. In my opinion (which might not be worth much) would it not be more
simple to create a blender protocol within blender to transfer all the
information from network nodes connected. I think its a drag to develop
a system based on integrating all sorts of random applications and
external rendering that will never hear the end of problems rather then
using a blender only internal compatible protocol that would not be time
infested in figuring out how to communicate certain information.