[Verse-dev] http://www.uni-verse.org/ expired 07/13/2011

vizzy vizzy at vizzy.de
Thu Jul 28 20:53:50 CEST 2011

hi,

i hate it if well known domains and url changes.... or get lost... a lot
of very useful informations got lost in the net this way :)

can we get the domain back? or what happens if i would register this
domain now? will anyone send an ack?

a snapshot of information would be cool to not 'loose' all the
knowledge. maybe just a link to the new archived site (if that exists)
and forwarding will do it ;)

i could host the domain for free for at leats 1 registration period of 1
or 2 years or so.

vizzy

Gert Svensson wrote:

We took a copy of the information before we let it go. My belief was
that we would have a link to the webpages from our pdc.kth.se webpage
but that doesn't seem to have happened.
I will check if that is still possible. Otherwise if someone else want
to do it,,,,

Best Regards
Gert