[Verse-dev] Verse Geometry Node Layers

eskil at obsession.se eskil at obsession.se
Mon Jan 17 18:35:47 CET 2011

> I am currently attempting to convert verse data into something renderable.
>  However, I have come across something that has left me fairly stumped for
> while.

Have you tried connecting a existing verse application like Co On or Loq
Airou, to make sure that your data is correctly uploaded to the server?

You may also want to un-comment the two print defines you can find in
verse.h so that you can read in plain text what is going on. It's a great
tool for figuring out what is being sent and not.

Cheers