[Verse-dev] Verse Usage/Support In Various Applications?

Oddity007 oddity007 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 04:59:34 CET 2011

As of now, what known applications currently support verse?  There is mention in several locations that there exists a certain degree of integration for Blender, GIMP, and 3ds max.  However, it seems that most of these are out of date.  Verse, being what it is, doesn't seem very useful unless there are many applications that use it.  So, what I want to know is whether there exists enough support for verse by other applications to validate the use of verse over a more specialized approach (aka, DIY)?

As a side note, the group I intend to create my software for is a group that makes use of Blender(2.55)/Maya(8.5) + Photoshop(CS4), the existence of a verse plugin (Which from what I know so far, does not) would be fantastic.