[Verse-dev] Actionscript bindings for papervision 3D

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 03:02:43 CEST 2008

Papervision 3D is a 3d engine for flash is being used for some pretty nice stuff, what would be needed to implement verse there?  - I'd imagine a fair bit, as the native code and python bindings can't be used*

I'd imagine the whole client side would need to be re-implemented in actionscript, am I correct, and if so how much work is it?   It would be really very cool if this creative community could render things into blender.  (They are currently very limited by the speed of rendering in flash).

* There is a python compiler to actionscript from the pypy project, but the native code still presents a problem.