[Verse-dev] logo

Justizin justizin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:47:56 CEST 2006

On 7/25/06, eskil at obsession.se <eskil at obsession.se> wrote:
> Hi
>
> > Eskil,
> > do you have some vector format of your logo, SVG would be the best.
>
> No sorry. It was made in the first 3D app i ever learned Real3D. I do
> all my logos there. I'm not a vector graphics person, but cant you
> create a vector image from a bitmap? Any how i can render it out at
> any resolution, so if you want higher i can go higher.

the advantage of vector is high resolution with low data size, and
vector graphics are really not much different from working with planes
in 3d, which it seems is what you are doing.  you have bezier handles
and stuff..

there are ways to translate bitmaps to vector, but you can achieve
better results using vector drawing apps such as inkscape, which is
Free, for the source image.  The only reliable way I know of taking a
bitmap to vector involves Adobe Illustrator, which I avoid like the
black plague.

> What i really want is the logo in vml ...

That would be fun if you wanted to make it three dimensional, but it
currently really isn't. :/

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter

"It's all good." -Søren Kierkegaard