[Verse-dev] Having trouble compiling the Coding Intro

Ian Gorse unigee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 02:03:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to Verse and I am trying to compile the Coding Introduction located
here:
http://verse.blender.org/cms/Coding_Intro.658.0.html

I am using Visual C++ Express and I created a new Win32 Console Application
project.

I included the verse .lib and verse.h files into my project and added the
code in the link above into my .cpp file.

When I go and attempt to compile I recieve alot of error LNK2019 errors

VerseTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_verse_callback_update referenced in function _wmain

VerseTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_verse_send_connect referenced in function _wmain

VerseTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_verse_send_node_create referenced in function _wmain

VerseTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_verse_callback_set referenced in function _wmain

VerseTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_verse_send_connect_accept referenced in function _wmain

VerseTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_verse_send_node_index_subscribe referenced in function "void __cdecl
callback_connect_accept(void *,unsigned int,void *,void *,unsigned char
const *)" (?callback_connect_accept@@YAXPAXI00PBE at Z)
How do I get around this?
Thanks