[Verse-dev] PyVerse

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Nov 1 17:45:08 CET 2005

Rikard Lindell wrote:
> Hello! Is there anyone on this list who uses PyVerse for the Python
> scripting language environment. I'm evaluating it, and need help just
> to get started.

Sure, I use it all the time. :) There is plenty of code in the various
Verse CVS modules that is written using PyVerse, so there are many
examples.

Note though that my experience with Python itself is pretty limited,
I've only used it for ~1 year, so the code is rather rough in places.

I really like PyVerse though, it's a great binding.

Regards,