[Verse-dev] Polygon

Camilla Berglund elmindreda at home.se
Wed May 11 20:58:24 CEST 2005

Eskil Steenberg wrote:

> how much does it suport?

Just the base polygon mesh, for now. About the only feature is that it
preserves quads. I'm going to work on stability and proper update
notification for a while, and then add UV translation.

> both ways?

Nope, not yet. Adding an output node is easy enough, but keeping it on
top of the modifier stack is giving me nightmares.

> Do you think it is buildable in win32 ?

The plug-in should build cleanly enough, although I don't have the
Windows Maya SDK. There were some problems with getting the Ample
template code to compile under VS.NET, though. I'm looking into it.

> I looked at the bundles you did for my apps now that i got my mac
> back, they are very nice.

Oh, that's good.

---
Camilla