[Verse-dev] Objec rotation bug fixed

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Wed Jan 12 10:43:08 CET 2005

Hello.

I'm spending some time taking notes on "test coverage" of the
Verse protocol implementation, and while doing so I played with
the sliders for object transform in Connector. While position
and scale seemed to work fine, rotation didn't work at all.

I dived into the code, and realized that the server handler for
the rotation-set command used the incoming data to change the
position. Odd, huh? :) Felt like an obvious cut-and-paste bug
to me. It's fixed in CVS, on the release-r4-branch branch.

Regards,