[Verse-dev] Dissertation

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 25 13:52:16 CET 2005

Hi,

Nathan will transfer his work back to me. Last time we mailed he
promised todo this week... don't know status of that yet. Once I've got
his work in here, I'll evaluate it and will discuss with Jiri
possibilities to pick that up as well.

What is mentioned below (verse integration) was meant as a 'proof of
concept' to validate and experiment with the verse technology. It's no
official 'release target' for Blender yet. :)

-Ton-