[Verse-dev] Audio streaming and verse_callback_update()

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Dec 5 09:46:12 CET 2005

Andreas Stenius wrote:
> Emil Brink wrote:

>> (replying to myself)
>>
>> Sometimes I really dislike the Thunderbird editor, for making the
>> text's layout so ... vague. [...]
>

> You can change this. It all depends on what font you use when composing
> new messages vs. when viewing the received ones (and if they're plain-text
> or in html-format).
>
> (tip: use a fixed-width font for better control of the layout)

Oh, I already do. The tricky thing is that you can't seem to turn
off automatic word-wrapping. I can have messages look one way in
the compose window (word-wrapped) and in the ordinary message view,
where long lines will simply be ... long. The automatic re-flow is
also sub-par, and editing wide lines is generally more pain than
it should be. I guess I should file a bug, heh.

Regards,