AW: [Verse-dev] Update to R5 - unresolved externals

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fhg.de
Wed Apr 20 16:31:22 CEST 2005

No make and no old project files.
I created my own VS .NET Project, put in all verse files, linked wsock
and compiled. When just compiling verse there is no error but when using
this created lib within the verse server the errors occur.

But when I read your answer second time I found the error.... ;)
I missed to include the new files (bignum etc) into the .NET project....

Now only 8 printf and sprintf errors left.
That was a problem before in R4 - I think I commented out the concerning
parts. Anyway this should be fixed some day....

Maybe