[Verse-dev] Building Verse on Win32 (gcc)

TJay tjay.dreaming at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:13:40 CEST 2005

> The underscore is normal; it's the result of your extern "C"
> declaration.
>
> Try putting the library after the source file.
>
> ---
> Camilla

Wow. That did the trick :D Thanks a lot! Now I have something I can
experiment with :)
Tried recompiling verse using Cygwin using the dafault (unchanged)
makefile and it worked too... Worked like a charm :p

Unfortunately, Cygwin with -mno-cygwin -mwindows did not work... MinGW
as usual refused to work. Both gave me undefined references to Winsock
functions...
Kaos, if you don't mind, and if you still have it with you, could you
tell me the filesize of the libverse you compiled using Dev-Cpp?

~ TJay ~