[Verse-dev] Verse r4

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Sat Oct 23 14:33:32 CEST 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:54:58 +0200
Emil Brink <emil at obsession.se> wrote:

Here I go again, replying to myself. It's a good way to make the
list sound alive while "everyone" is off listening to Blender
Conference presentations I guess. :)

> * Currently the CVS HEAD is not in synch with the R4, so I need
>   to get around to merging it. To get R4 from CVS, you need to
>   specify the release-r4p0 tag.

It should be in synch now; I basically just copied over the files
from the branch and committed them to the main trunk.

This means that if you follow the instructions for CVS access on
the Blender project page, you will actually get the R4 codebase.

I will probably branch it again for maintenance/patches to R4;
this is how it's been done so far and it keeps the head at the
known-stable (?) R4... Does this sound sensible?

There hasn't been time for much testing of this, but I don't
expect problems... Purple seems to at least build.

Regards,