[Verse-dev] pyverse + verse-gimp updated for r4

Brecht Van Lommel blendix at pandora.be
Wed Oct 6 02:43:46 CEST 2004

Hey,

I've updated my verse code, so it's ready when r4 gets released. No new
features, just updates for r4. The few python scripts were also updated.

I did some major refactoring on the Pyverse code, making it more
readable and maintainable. This doesn't have any effect on the
interface. Considering I haven't introduced any new bugs, that is.

The README now also lists the main differences between the C and Python
API.

I'm having trouble updating pyverse in cvs, so all sources can be found
at my website, together with the scripts and the gimp plug-in.

http://users.pandora.be/blendix/verse/

Cheers,
Brecht.