[Verse-dev] My apps in new release

Jiri Hnidek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Mon Oct 4 21:00:38 CEST 2004

Hi,
Emil: thanks for Makefile. It needed some tweaking, but it helped me
very much. Sconstruct would be better for this projects. Every app is
quite small and using scons wouldn't be so slow as using scons for
blender compilation.

Eskil: your compiler have to be really tolerant ;-)

in ./source/commenctor/co_vn_material.c ... all frag->volume.diffucion
should be changed to frag->volume.diffusion

in ./source/uv/ directory is missing uv.h file

etc. etc.

You should store your apps in CVS repository ... there are too many bugs
and making some patch would be much more easier for other developers and
for you too. btw: your source code is like a jungle! ... line with width
200 isn't anything unusual ;-) and I didn't see any comment in your
source code ...  you should add some comments at least before every
function. Let have look at this page too:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Coding_Style.141.0.html

btw: At following link you can find some Makefiles and some my changes,
which I made:

http://e-learning.vslib.cz/~hnidek/misc/verse-app-makefiles.tar.gz

Best regards

Jiri