[Verse-dev] My apps in new release

Eskil Steenberg eskil at obsession.se
Sun Oct 3 17:59:30 CEST 2004

Hi

I just uploaded new versions of  my apps (my modeler Loq Airou, my uv
editor and connector). They are compatible with the latest version of
verse. Included is also the latest version of Enough.

It can be found at: http://www.quelsolaar.com/verse-apps.zip

As for new features the main changes is to Connector that now includes a
curve editor. There is also interface tweaks to the Material node, the
fragments dont pop up and down now, you simply click on the spheres to
expand the fragments.

I think it is time for thees apps to become more "open source" and i
would like to welcome any one who would like to get involved to do so.
Im not too sure how to do this but I think we might have some kind of
invitation at the blender conference. The apps are fairly easy to
develop on, the code is clean, the apps are not too large, and most of
the basic boring stuff is done, so now its kind of easy to add features.
Problem is i have too little time and im being split between so many
things. Would anyone be interested to work on any of the apps?

Cheers