[Verse-dev] Spec updated, o_link_destroy found

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Wed Nov 3 11:39:05 CET 2004

Hello.

I just uploaded a new build of the Verse spec to the usual place;
this one includes a command I had simply forgotten. It is an aliased
form of command 40 (o_link_set), which is called o_link_destroy.

Please disregard talk about empty labels signifying the removal of
a label; that is an internal implementation detail. The proper way
to request deletion of a link is through this command, of course.

I feel that the o_link_set command really should be called o_link_create
to be symmetric with other commands of the same nature, but will not
change this now. Comments?

Regards,