[Verse-dev] Next mysterious thing

Eskil Steenberg eskil at obsession.se
Tue Aug 24 10:01:10 CEST 2004

Hi

Emil just uploaded my new zip with new versions of my apps.

Most notably the UV editor has gotten some attention and should now be
very useful. There are still some features that i would like to add but
for now this can be considered done. Here is my UV change log for the
past week:

Main fixes/changes

+ Added Multiple Undo
+ Added Multiple Redo
+ Fixed drag bug
+ Fixed selection bug
+ Only auto uv when new UV channels are created
+ Overlay for poly and edge selects.
+ Modulated anim speed for different tools.
+ got Poly, Manip, corner edge, and empty popup menu working.
+ Added snapping to image corners.
+ selected Transforms doesnt snap to them selfs.
+ Hides/ shows manipulator properly.
+ Supports vertex selection from other apps such as Loq Airou
+ Fixed Unfold of back facing surfaces.
+ Fixed alternative front, side and top projection.

New tools:

+ Edge drag
+ Corner collapse
+ Cornet select
+ Rotate polygon to Straighten Edge
+ Rotate selection to Straighten Edge
+ Polygon square
+ Polygon rectangle
+ Select by normal
+ Select by plane
+ poly normal projection
+ Flip X
+ Flip Y
+ Fit selection in image
+ Split Edge collapse
+ Strip horizontal
+ Strip vertical
+ Edge Select

Im now moving over to verse R4. If you find any bugs please mail me.

Cheers