[Verse-dev] connect terminate kills last sent data?

Thorsten Jordan Thorsten_Jordan at gmx.de
Mon Aug 23 15:31:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

i noticed the following behaviour: my pusher sends all data to the verse
server. I added a function that detects when all data is sent and quits
the pusher then, calling a verse_send_connect_terminate before exiting
the program. The last data was bitmap tile data. When i quit the pusher
BEFORE it received (!) its own set_tile commands, the data is lost, in
other words, just sending all data and calling connect_terminate seems
to kill parts of the data. There is just one bitmap in the scene and
only one of the layers is partly transmitted, the rest of the layer and
the other layers are missing. Just waiting for all tiles to be received
again and exiting only then helps. Well, this is not really a problem
for me, but i'm curious if data transmission should be like that way?

--
Greetings, Thorsten