[Verse-dev] Compiling Loq under linux

Eskil Steenberg eskil@obsession.se
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:22:33 +0100

Hi

Thanks for the heads up Chris, I have now updated the site. There is
also a new verse version up on the site it takes care of a nasty bug
that courses the connection to stall. I have done some limited testing
and i thing it is a lot better then before. if you have had any problems
with the performance try this one and mail me if you get a different
result.

On the issue of Loq im happy to hear that it compiles on Linux too. I
ported it to verse 2.0 a little hasty, so now i have found lots of bugs
in it, I have so far killed most of them but there are still some
strange behaves and  im working on fixing that. So if you have any
problems with Loq under linux the same problems are most likely present
in other ports as well. I have never had any problems with any of my
apps working differently on any platform once it has been ported (SDL is
very nice)

Im sorry i have been busy lately an not too active in the forums, I
still suffer from post Blender trauma. Verse finally went up on slashdot
and as usual they got it all wrong by linking to the old verse site so i
got a lot of confused mail.

Cheers