[Uni-verse] [Foundations] Directory Profile Ideas

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 27 19:19:31 CET 2009

Hi,

It could be useful to group it some categories;

- Open Source project Foundations (responsible for one or more own
products)
- Umbrella Foundations (providing legal status for other projects)
- Support organizations (funding, consultancy etc)

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands