[Uni-verse] Agenda for the PCC TODAY

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Fri Mar 9 16:05:13 CET 2007

Dear Gert,

It seems that I completely missed it :-(. Sorry!

I remember that I insisted that we start an hour earlier, but then
finally I didn't mark it in my calender at all :-(.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> sorry to be late! Actually I had totally forgotten the meeting until
> Peter reminded me. Anyway here is the agenda for the computer conference
> PCC today at 13-15.
> We use  IRC  irc:irc.freenode.net/uni-verse  as usual.
>
> Please send the requested reports and information before the meeting!
>
> 1) Report from the audio WP
>
> 2) Report from the architectural evaluation and competition
>
> 3) Follow up on late deliverables
>
> D5.4 Dynamic mesh generation module II
>
> D7.5 Perceptual based module II
>
> D9.1 30 month Exploitation plan  Blender
>
> D9.2 30 month Dissemination plan Blender
>
> D8.1 General evaluation Paregos
>
> 5) Prolongation of the project
>
> Date and place for final review
>
> 6) Final release of software
>
> Waiting for Mac version
>
> 7) Other questions
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014