[Uni-verse] Problem with simple renderer in OSX binary release

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Wed Jun 20 23:00:09 CEST 2007

Dear All,

I've been testing things on my PowerBook, and just noticed that I
wasn't able to start the simple renderer provided in the binary
release. It seems that it trusts on a dynamic library. In the first
place I didn't have it at all, but found it from Fink, installed and
symlinked it to correct location, and finally got this message:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/bin/render
  Reason: Incompatible library version: render requires version 1201.0.0 or later, but libglib-2.0.0.dylib provides version 601.0.0

Or is there something else I have messed up in installing the binary release?

Regards,
	Lauri