[Uni-verse] [Fwd: urgent - dissemination and exploitation plan]

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Sun Jun 17 23:31:18 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am sending an urgent reminder as I have not had any reply to my last
message except for from Lauri (thank you!). Please do get back to me
(also to any mails I have sent you personally) ASAP as we really have to
get this finished and I cannot do so without the requested input from you.

Many thanks in advance,
Angela