[Uni-verse] Pre-review meeting in Brussels + change of room

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jun 13 15:20:10 CEST 2007

NOTE change of room for the review. I was just informed that the room
has changed:

_Avenue de Beaulieu 25, third floor, room S1_.

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What do you know what we can do? Is there a room where we will setup
> demos, or is it only slide presentations?

We need to run some simple demos but I assume they need to be limited to
a small amount of laptops (typically two)
The rest will be slides.

> About slides; shall we share a common template?

Sounds like a great idea. The dissemination manager maybe can suggest a
style?

Best regards
Gert