[Uni-verse] Administrative and management information URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Jun 1 17:16:00 CEST 2007

This weeks winner is the Blender Foundation.
They have delivered two missing deliverables, form C with the "cost
statement"
AND the Blender part of the periodic report! Great work Ton and Angela!
But they still wait for input from you on the dissemination and
exploitation plans!

HUT and II should also be credited to have delivered Form C.

How about you other partners? How is things going?
Don't forget your input to the periodic report!

Best Regards
Gert