[Uni-verse] Agenda for the PCC meeting tomorrow

Peter Lunden plu at tii.se
Thu Jan 11 09:27:49 CET 2007

Hi,

A short report on the status of my work.

I'm about to do a new release of UVAS. I have fixed 3 of 4 known
problems, one is still remaining which im working on and hope it will be
fixed in the next couple of days.

The problem with lost packages in the UVSRP protocol is fixed. It was
caused by a weird problem of system call and appeard on both Linux and
Windows systems. If calling send again to quickly after another send the
package may get destroyed and not sent. The problem is appeing in both
UDP and TCP mode. The problems was solved by packing several messages
into one package and by using TCP.

I have not done the Wiki documentation but have put priority on
debugging UVAS. As soon as UVAS is working I will do the documentation.

The company that we are planning to create, partly based on Uni-Verse
technology, will probably start in Q1 this year and could then be
included in the final Uni-Verse report.

--PLu