[Uni-verse] Blender Transform

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Jan 9 15:19:26 CET 2007

Hi.

Just a brief note to let you all know that as of today, Jiri has fixed the
issues with geometry transform that has plagued the Verse support in Blender
since its creation.

This means that objects are now oriented properly in Blender when imported
from Verse, and a Verse object that is meant to point upwards actually does.
Great! :)

I've tested the new code out a little by building my own binary, I don't
know if there are pre-built binaries available that includes it ... Probably
not, since it's about 3-4 hours since it was committed.

Regards,

/Emil