[Uni-verse] Expectations on test meeting end of the week

Schreck Akos schreck at minusplus.hu
Tue Apr 24 11:29:39 CEST 2007

Hello Friends,
please precise the technical needs, so i could prepare the equipment and the
models or anything if needed.

the most important two questions are:
1. do we have to touch the models, if yes which?

2. how many machines should i take with me?
normally i take my win laptop,
do i understand well, that i.ll have to take a linux machine too?

in the office we do not have linux, so we have to prepare for that.

two soulutions again,

1 i take a laptop or maybe some portable barebone, or similar, without
screen and anything from here with a linux system

2 you can give me some sytem that i take away with me, and give it back at
the review
please precise as soon as possible.

my plane lands at skavsta at 1230 Thursday, so i think i would be at II
around 1500
see you there

thanks
akos