[Uni-verse] Meeting at KTH October 4-6

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Tue Sep 26 12:53:27 CEST 2006

Dear Gert,

From HUT we will have the following participants:

Raine Kajastila
Samuel Siltanen
Lauri Savioja

On Wednesday morning our plane will land at 7.20 so we are happy to
start already at 8.00 (if we take a taxi from the airport) :-).

On Friday our flight will departure at 18.15.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> this is to remind you and confirm the meeting at KTH, Teknikringen 14,
> plan 4, in Stockholm for October 4-6
> The first two days are mainly for interoperability testing of the
> architectural demonstrator and other tools.
> We will also try to plan the architectural demonstrator during the first
> two days.
>
> Please note that all participating tools should be ready before the
> meeting and basic testing should have been done
> for example by the basic verse test cases by Emil. Please also arrange
> so you can have access to your developing environment so
> that bugs can be fixed right away.
>
> On Wednesday October 4 we start at 10.00 or when people arrive.
> On Thursday and Friday we plan to start around 9.30.
>
> Friday will be summing up,  planing and PCC meeting.
> I expect us to be finished before 1500 on Friday.
> Is that OK?
>
> Please confirm who will come to the meeting and when you plan to arrive
> and depart.
>

> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014