[Uni-verse] D6.2 Deliverable Report

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Sat Sep 9 08:13:12 CEST 2006

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the nice document!

I must say that I really don't see why I'm reading it this early on
Satruday morning :-).

One language suggestion:

command is test against -> command is tested against

Two questions:

Is this server only for R5 as you write in the beginning of Chapter 4?

I guess this issue is documented in the sepcification, but in my
opinion it would be nice to read here as well something about the
platforms. The screenshots look Windows ones, but have you built and
tested the server on Linux and Mac OSX as well?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006, Marcus Hoffmann wrote:

> Dear partners,
>
> The deliverable report for "D6.2 Alternative Verse Server" is now available
> on the website.
> Comments are welcome (lets see if Lauri is the first again). :-)
>
> Best Regards
> Marcus
>
> Marcus Hoffmann
> Dipl. Ing. for Mediatechnology
> Dep. Realtime Solutions for Simulation and Visual Analytics
> Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
> Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
> Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014