[Uni-verse] Notes PCC meeting 060907

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Fri Sep 8 08:53:38 CEST 2006

Hi Peter,

Thanks!

Couple of comments:

1) In the notes you say that deadline for D7.5 is 1st Oct, but in
the discussion Ludde told:

<plu> and the preceptual rendering until 1:st of Novembre

2) Which architectural demo?

The notes say "Lauri/Ludde together with Emil ..."

This is true, but I would like to specify that Ludde is the main
person to discuss with on this topic :-).

3) Information.

I thought that the October meeting will be in Stockhom instead of in
Helsinki, but I'm happy to host you!

Regards,
	Lauri

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006, Peter Becker, II wrote:

> Dear partners
>
> notes, checked
> se you in Helsinki
>
> Peter

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014