[Uni-verse] Plans for Wiki

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Oct 10 11:43:02 CEST 2006

Lauri Savioja wrote:
> Hi Emil,
>
> Looks nice!

Thanks!

> Only one comment. You have interesting prompt in Simple Renderer
> examples, do you really have to run everything as root as your prompt
> suggests ?

Heh, no, of course not ... I guess I tend to not look at the prompt
character as very significant, but on the other hand I don't want it
to be confusing, since it generally *is* significant. I just don't
look at it. :)

I changed it into $, which I guess is more clearly "just a prompt" (it's
what the (de facto) default shell in Linux, bash, uses). Thanks for pointing
out this problem.

Regards,

/Emil