[Uni-verse] Meeting at KTH October 4-6

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Oct 2 15:06:17 CEST 2006

Dear Lauri,

my goals for the meeting are:

All applications work with Verse r6p1

All application can run the Emil's test cases where appropriate.

We can use the FHG renderer with good results

The FHG server works in simple cases at least

The model from the pervious review can be run in the entire audio
simulation chain:
Reduction, Simulation, Rendering

As above but we can move a wall or change materials dynamically.

More tests can be done with more complex models where reduction really
is needed.

We have a first set of models completed and have a common understand how
the models can be refined
until the IST review.

Please fill in!

Best Regards