[Uni-verse] Press release

Tapio Lokki ktlokki at tml.hut.fi
Thu Nov 16 11:24:46 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Peter Becker, II wrote:

> Hi
> To my understanding, besides Luddes description of academic achievment, we
> also present *a complete system* (with dev like diffraction still remaining,
> and lots of way to go before we have an off-the-shelf-software package) to
> the *industry*, which is what the press release conveys in the scenario. So
> the *breakthrough* is also to be understood in relation to industry.
> Peter

Dear all,

I understand very well your viewpoint and I agree that this really is a
complete system---which hopefully runs next week :-) However, we are not
yet on the industry level, since the code is still very far from the
industry level code. But certainly scenarios are ok and in such a
marketing material the goal has to be on high level.

BR,
Tapio
--
Tapio Lokki <Tapio.Lokki at tkk.fi>, http://www.tml.hut.fi/~ktlokki/