[Uni-verse] Posters

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Thu Nov 16 08:46:47 CET 2006

Dear Gert,

I discussed with Tapio, and we have one suggestion to improve the
third poster:

- The acoustic geometry reduction tool is completely missing in the
image. It is an essential part of the system, and in our opinion
should be included in the figure. Instead, the material database is
not an application at all, and could be removed completely from the
illustration.

I think, that Ton suggested that black background looks dull. Have you
considered this?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> this is the first cut of the posters.
> The first poster is sort of finished.
> On the second poster I would propose to shrink the image so "the sound
> wave" doesn't cover the text.
> The third poster should demonstrate the demo set-up and only the figure
> is somewhat relevant.
>
> Please send your comments!
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014