[Uni-verse] Re: Agenda for the PCC meeting tomorrow

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Nov 3 13:58:36 CET 2006

Dear Friends,

I attach a proposal for letter to the commission asking for prolongation.

Another question we should discuss on the meeting or later is the
distribution of the costs for the IST conference. Here I talk about
renting costs for the exhibition and printing of posters and leaflets. I
would suggest that those costs should be shared between KTH, HUT, II and
FHG.

Best Regards
Gert