[Uni-verse] Acoustic Material Database

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Wed Mar 29 14:44:28 CEST 2006

Peter Lundén wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been fooling around for some houres now trying to figure out how
> to get PyVerse to run but without success. The last thing Ive tried was
> to build it from the CVS but I did not have the right version of
> VisualStudio installed so I could not do that.

Oops. I think I assumed you were on Linux, sorry.

I've e-mailed Brecht, the author of PyVerse, asking if he can create
a fresher Win32 build. I don't have VisualStudio (at all), so I'm
pretty sure I can't do it if you had that problem.

> It would be nice (and time saving) if all verse related tools needed in
> the project would be avalable
> at:http://www.uni-verse.org/Download_Files.45.0.html

Probably, but it's hard to have the complete image of which tools are
hard to build where. I've compiled PyVerse many times, in Linux it's
really easy. I've not had a reason to run any PyVerse-based clients
in Windows.

Regards,

/Emil