[Uni-verse] Re: Economic reports for approval URGENT

Jörn Kohlhammer joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 28 18:59:06 CEST 2006

Dear Gert,

I think I already answered but, again, it was agreed that Fraunhofer
increases their PMs to 69 independent from the Orange project.

But if you want to make those changes all during next year this is fine
for us. We will have 20 PMs during the last year minus one for the
calculations for the Orange project. Right now with the 64 PMs the
calculations of the Fraunhofer PM for the 2nd period is not entirely
accurate. It would only be for 69 PMs.

I assume you want to communicate a version unchanged from the previous
one so I guess we will then communicate this at the EU review end of April.

Best regards
Jörn

Gert Svensson schrieb:

> Dear Partners,
>
> we have now received the missing information from FHG, which has been
> entered into table 1 and 2 (attached).
>
> I don't know if I was unclear about this but we would like to have your
> OK if you find the information correct.
> So please answer with corrections or an OK.
>
> Up to now we have only recived approval from HUT.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert
>

> Gert Svensson wrote:
>
>> Dear Partners,
>>
>> Katrin has now compiled all the economic information you have supplied
>> in the required tables.
>>
>> First form is Form C for all the partners. Since there is no mechanism
>> to compile reports from different partners
>> it has been necessary to retype the information you have provided.
>>
>> Second form is the Report on the Distribution of the Community's
>> Contribution.
>> It is a summary of all payments we have done to the partners.
>>
>> Table 1 and 2 is a summary of the resources used in the project for
>> the Management report.
>> Note that we haven't received the information from FHG for those reports.
>> Also note that the budget in those forms is the original budget before
>> the redistribution to Blender.
>>
>> Please send your corrections or approval of these reports to me and
>> Katrin as soon as possible.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Gert

| Dr.-Ing. Jörn Kohlhammer                                          |
| Abteilungsleiter                                                  |
| Echtzeitlösungen für Simulation und Visual Analytics              |
| Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung              |
| Tel +49-(0)6151-155 646        Fraunhoferstraße 5                 |
| Fax +49-(0)6151-155 139        D-64283 Darmstadt                  |
| www.igd.fraunhofer.de/igd-a3   joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de |