[Uni-verse] RE: URGENT: Update of D2.3 Architecture demo

Schreck Akos schreck at minusplus.hu
Mon Mar 27 13:24:26 CEST 2006

Hi Peter, and all

I agree with your idea.

We can do the illustration. I hope it is ok to have it at the report :-)

As I proposed to Gert it would be nice to have this new roof building that
we do now for representation.

I hope it is acceptable for all, if there is a problem calculating, with
simplifying the curved surfaces to planes it can be easily solved.

tomorrow we send the model, so we can start synchronizing it.

So some changes have to be made in the text.

before:

Client participation will be tested in a case study. The content is a

model of a building for a University musical faculty. There is an

assembly hall, some rehearsal rooms and other localities. The

user can walk around in the environment and see it and

experience the acoustics of the different rooms.

after:

Client participation will be tested in a case study. The content is a

model of a building for a Government Office. There is a central

hall, some office rooms and other localities. The

user can walk around in the environment and see it and

experience the acoustics of the different rooms.

Also I think now that the engineering student number should be taken down to
2 from 5, since there is no use of so many of them.

I might correct this text this week, but we have extreme work conditions.

For the review however we would like to setup a small presentation of a
working system.

Best Regards

akos

SCHRECK AKOS

+ 36 70 515 07 15

minusplus_architects

H-1061 Budapest, Andrassy ut 10. (III. 309.) tel/fax: + 36 1 302 64 68

www.minusplus.hu