[Uni-verse] Report wp7.3 Very URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Wed Mar 22 12:28:11 CET 2006

Lauri Savioja wrote:

>Hi Ludde,
>
>Thanks for nice report!
>
>I have only one major suggestion, and it is about the figures. The
>illustration in the current version is minimal, and adding some nice
>figures would enhance the readability of the document, in my
>opinion. Especially, one figure showing the different managers and
>their relations in the UVAS framework would help. Another figure could
>show the different phases in the beam-tracing method. Actually
>illustrating the functionality of the phases would make understanding
>of the system still easier. I know it takes a lot of time to make
>high-quality figures, but could you still give another thought on this
>issue :-).

I totally agree! Some figures would be nice. I just talked to Ludde on
the phone and suggested this.  However Ludde is also quite occupied to
set up the
demo. But I think a limited amount of time for a couple of figures would
be well spent.

>There are some minor language problems in the text. If someone could
>proofread the text it might get a bit more fluent.
>

>If there is no time to make the improvements, the document can be
>delivered as is.

There is still some time since we still wait for some other reports.

Best Regards
Gert