[Uni-verse] Missing information - WP9 deliverables

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Thu Mar 2 10:42:47 CET 2006

Hi all,

In preparation for the meeting today, please find below an update on what I
have received for the WP9 updates and what is *urgently* missing. I will not be
able to attend the meeting today, but please make this an item to go over in
the agenda as I really need to get all information by this weekend. I will be
finishing all things on Sunday.

MATERIAL RECEIVED

- HUT: all necessary information provided (thanks Lauri).
- FRAUNHOFER: information received about Cebit but no further info aside from
this has been received.
- EMIL: provided me with a few items for the D9.2 table.
- PAREGOS: provided me with an update on the presentation movie but no other
information (I assume there is nothing else to add to the WP9 deliverables from
Paregos?).
- KTH: provided one addition to the D9.2 table.

MISSING INFORMATION

- ALL: Updates on section 8.1.3 (Exploitation by and Collaboration with other
Open Source Projects): I have received no information.
- GERT: actual software release updates, including dates of planned releases
and an update of which software is being released and when (based on the D9.1
excel overview table)
- GERT: an update on section 8.3 (standardization)
- GERT: update on section 8.4 (advisory board status and activities (or
plans for the future))
- EMIL OR ESKIL / KTH: update on section 8.1.2 (Uni-Verse server)
- GERT: updates on D9.2 section 6.5 called "European Commission-related
Dissemination Opportunities"
- KTH & Fraunhofer: updates on dissemination through education (section 6.8 of
D9.2)
- KTH: update on M9.1 Conference paper/Paper accepted (actual milestone
date is month 24)
- II & KTH: update on plans for M9.2 Short course for game developers

Thanks and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about
anything.

Kind regards,
Angela