[Uni-verse] PCC meeting, change of time of day possible?

Schreck Akos schreck at minusplus.hu
Wed Mar 1 09:49:23 CET 2006

1400 is not too good for minusplus
we have meeting from 1200.
but i think it can be done without us too
can someone (Gert) mail the schedule, so we i could check what concerns us
thanks

and we would absolutely need a loader/saver for loq airou
thanks

bye

SCHRECK AKOS
+ 36 70 515 07 15

minusplus_architects
H-1061 Budapest, Andrassy ut 10. (III. 309.) tel/fax: + 36 1 302 64 68
www.minusplus.hu